Devotional 7 - Fret not for I AM with you

“Fret not for I am with you, be not dismayed. For I am your God, I shall strengthen you, yes I will help you, yes I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.”

These inspired words, taken from Isa. 41: 10 provide the ultimate information we need for us to keep on keeping on. When we are cast down the Almighty arrives and causes us to look up!  The original Greek is anablepo or keep looking up. So let us continue to look unto Him.  Looking unto Jesus the Author and the finisher of our faith.

There was a man walking down the city side walk and looking at all the displays in the windows.  A little girl ran into the gentleman as she was walking hurriedly down that same sidewalk. The man suggested to her that she should watch where she was going.  She looked up to him and replied that he should go where he was looking.

Yes we are being watched and we need to walk the walk so as to be a great testimony for our Lord Jesus Christ. Our lives may be the only Bible many people shall ever read.

Looking unto Him, Peter                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

AN OVERLOOKED MATTER