Devotional 3 - Abandoned But Not Alone

The Holy Scripture promises man that should one’s father or mother forsake them that the Lord would lift them up as seen in Psalm 27:10.  In true to life experience I was forsaken by my father as an infant. When still an infant I was given up by my birth mother in adoption. 

Today I am in my nineties and testify that the Lord did indeed lift me up as He keeps His promises. My Lord has been ever present and my on-going Friend and Companion! Millions have experienced the loss of a parent, a friend, a companion or whatever.  Again God comes to meet the needs of the needy who seek Him.  A dear lady was meeting unpleasant conflict within her home when she fled to a local park to be alone with her Lord.  As she mused she came up with these words. “ I come to the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses; And the voice I hear, falling on my ear, the Son of God discloses.  And he walks with me, and He talks with me, And He tells me I am His own, And the joy we share as we tarry there, None other has ever known.”


And so my dear friend look unto Him and He will bless you in a way which shall be most unique!  He longs to be wanted as He tells us in His word.  May you experience this marvelous warmth from His inexplicable love and devotion as you share His Divine love in you lives both now and evermore


In His Divine love, 

Peter Burgess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

AN OVERLOOKED MATTER